The American DJ Fog Fury Jett delivers fog in massive blasts of over 25 feet. You can also mix color into the fog, thanks to 12x 3-watt RGBA LEDs, to create spellbinding displays. And by utilizing an oil-type transmission throughout its pipeline, the Fog Fury Jett is able to prevent the show-stopping malfunctions that can be caused by clogging. On top of that, with its Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology, the Fog Fury Jett maintains consistent heat so there’s no warm up between blasts, and it cuts off automatically if the juice tank empties.
- 700W professional DMX vertical fog machine with 12x 3W LEDs (3 red, 3 green, 3 blue, 3 amber)
- High-performance pump for 20,000 cubic feet of dense fog
- Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to maintain heat levels between fog blasts
- Special heating element design to minimize clogging
- Automatic circuit cut-off if fog fluid tank runs dry
- LED heating indicator system in tank lets you know what’s going on
- 3 operational modes: manual, remote control, or DMX
- Includes wireless remote control for operating from afar
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Only uses high-quality, water-based fog fluid
- Type:Fog with Lighting Effect
- DMX:3-pin XLR in/out
- DMX Modes:1, 2, 3, 5, 7 Channels
- LED:12 x 3W LED
- LED Type:RGBA
- Fog Output:20,000 cfm
- Power Consumption:730W @ 120V AC
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Remote:FFJWR wireless remote
- Weight:16 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:FOG823
There are no reviews yet.