Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah at a Glance:
- Custom-voiced wah pedal for Slash
- Visual feedback via LEDs, visual impact via signature striped graphics
- Cool road-worn looks scream rock ‘n’ roll
Custom-voiced wah pedal for Slash
Dunlop and Slash got together to create a custom wah pedal with a unique and signature voice. A custom-wound resonance inductor gives your sound a huge dynamic range thanks to the wide sweep of this wah. The Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah’s warm, throaty sound is a result of it being tuned to accent lower frequencies. Take it from the guitar experts at Sweetwater – if you’re looking for the perfect rock-tuned wah, then you need to check out the Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah!
Visual feedback via LEDs, visual impact via signature striped graphics
The Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah lets you know when it’s engaged and bypassed via dual bright-blue LEDs – a very handy upgrade to a standard wah – giving you visual feedback you can count on. You’ll also make a statement with the Slash Crybaby Classic Wah in your effects pedal arsenal with it cool distressed hot rod finish.
Cool road-worn looks scream rock ‘n’ roll
The Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah has some of the coolest cosmetics of any wah on the market. A distressed hot rod finish gives this wah a vibe and look that will put your other pedals to shame. With its road-worn looks the Slash Classic wah is sure to have people asking you about your wah. Dunlop’s been making Cry Baby wah pedals for the pros for years, so it’s no surprise the Slash Classic Wah is built like a tank. We won’t actually say that the Slash Wah is apocalypse-proof, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it survived a direct hit from a meteor.
Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah Features:
- Signature model wah spec’d by guitar legend Slash
- Lower-tuned frequency for warm, throaty tone
- Delivers the same tone definition and sweep feel as Slash’s favorite wah
- Features dual bright-blue LEDs, for visual feedback during engage and bypass modes
- Cool distressed hot rod finish – worn black over red finish
- Easy battery access at top of the pedal
- True bypass switching to preserve tone when you’re not using the pedal
Take your wah sound over the edge with the Dunlop SC95 Slash Crybaby Classic Wah!
- Pedal Type:Wah
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number:SC95
There are no reviews yet.