Paying Tribute to the Les Pauls of Generations Past
The Les Paul Custom was one of the classiest of the Gibson line. After Les Paul himself requested a high-end version of his signature model, the Les Paul Custom was born. Featuring an all-mahogany body, an ebony fingerboard, decadent binding, and ornate inlay work, he got what he asked for. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom faithfully re-creates the magic of the original Les Paul Custom down to the tiniest detail. It’s made with the same mahogany body, features gorgeous binding and inlays, and sounds killer when you plug it in. The SlimTaper neck profile ensures playability while Grover tuning machines make sure your tuning is spot on. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom is the kind of guitar that you don’t want to pass up.
There’s something about the Les Paul that has captivated guitarists for the better part of six decades. Players around Sweetwater agree that it’s one of the best looking guitars in Epiphone’s lineup. The classy finish is complemented by stunning gold hardware, multi-ply binding, block inlays on the fingerboard, and an inlaid Gibson diamond on the headstock. The classic Les Paul aesthetic has never looked as good as it does on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom.
Traditional tonewood combination
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom doesn’t just look good, it feels like a classic solidbody too. The Custom-style all-mahogany body is warm and resonant. Next, the mahogany neck is carved into Epiphone’s SlimTaper profile for speed and comfort. Finally, a genuine ebony fingerboard is added for a smooth feel and added bite. You can count on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom to create rich, well-balanced tones.
Epiphone’s acclaimed ProBucker pickups
The key ingredient to the Les Paul’s early success was the PAF humbucking pickup. The first of its kind to hit the mainstream, the Patent Applied For humbuckers defined the sound of a generation with their fat tone and clear response. With the price of vintage PAFs skyrocketing, Epiphone set out to create their own PAF-style pickup. Thus, the ProBucker humbucking pickup was born. Inspired by the original PAF sound, these pickups pump out full overwound tones with incredible clarity. When you plug in, you’ll instantly recognize the signature Les Paul punch.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic look and great tone; all in an affordable package
- Mahogany body adds warmth and resonance
- Ebony fingerboard feels great under your fingers
- Dual volume and tone controls let you shape your sound
- SlimTaper neck profile is fast and comfortable
- Multi-ply binding looks great onstage
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul Custom
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Ebony
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Slim Taper
- Radius 12″
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75″
- Nut Width 1.693″
- Nut Material GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece LockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Neck Pickup ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings .010-.046
- Manufacturer Part Number: EILCEBGH1
There are no reviews yet.