Shure PGA81 Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Condenser microphone for a variety of applications
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, drum overheads, percussion and more
- Cardioid polar pattern helps capture a focused sound with a minimum of room noise
- Versatile enough to cover most home recording applications
- Wide-ranging frequency response
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 129.5 dB
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PGA81-LC
There are no reviews yet.